Wednesday 16 December 2009

Caravan Craft

Sara and Benedict put pen and stampers to paper and wrote out the Christmas cards they made at the start of Advent.  Glitter pens and ink pads were pressed into action and Mum and Dad had a quiet hour whilst they busied themselves.  Dave and I were not completely idle... Dave washed the tea pots whilst I went round the downstairs rooms trying to find " a place for everything and everything in it's place".  I think I just about succeeded but tomorrow will dawn and the whole process of keeping house will dominate the day's coming and goings.  Ah, well.  Pip has also learnt to climb, there is no keeping this gal still, so will really have to have eyes in the back of my head where she is concerned.  The look of joy on her face when she tackles  a problem and solves it, is priceless, it's hard to believe she will be one next week.  No chance of me avoiding the Christmas cooking this year!!  I'll leave you with Sara and Benedict's craft antics:



No comments: