Wednesday 5 December 2012

DPP * Day five ~ Shooting Blind

I had fun with this latest contribution to the DPP.  I took the shot whilst I was lying down next to Pip.  We had been playing an imaginary game of pirates and ships and whilst she was pondering the next part of the game, I managed to point the camera in our direction and take several shot using rapid fire, *Happy*  I was ever so slightly in the original pic but thanks to the wonders of paint shop pro, I was successfully cropped, although you can just see my arm in the lower left side of the image:



   


This is my fourth year taking part in this project and as the time draws near, I have a mild panic thinking whatever/ whoever will I photograph as so often we are home based due to various issues, yet always I manage to come up with the goods so to speak.  I had wondered about a theme this year, but couldn't settle on anything concrete, yet as the days are rolling by, a theme has emerged and that is " Camera Confidence."  I'm having fun messing about with the settings, seeing the "everyday" in a new light and capturing moments that would otherwise be forgotten.  Here's to having fun!

No comments: