Monday 12 December 2011

Recent Days

I've actually had no inclination to blog.  I think I'm weary with the constant managing of sickness and disability and it has all become too much.  If my memory serves me right I struggled to complete the DPP last year and this year seems to following the same pattern but that's OK.  So I'll post when I can and on the not good days, spend my time knitting in front of the fire!  Here is a  snapshot blessings from this past week:

 A Dad and Benedict afternoon at...

 ... the Grand Theatre to see...

... the pantomime Cinderella.

Pip has been making steady progress with her health and last night she actually slept through for the first time in well over a week.  Benedict is still struggling with multiple daily hypo's, he's had three today, one of which was whilst he was asleep!  It's the first time in ages that, he's been asleep by eight thirty and by ten o'clock we are having to wake him and feed him orange juice and chocolate!!  Needless to say he was not a happy bunny.  It is now 11:45 pm and the pump is still currently suspended as his bloods are still way too low... it's gonna be a looong night!  Thank God for knitting I say!!

Advent Blessings San x

5 comments:

Eva said...

I always wonder how you can still knit at this point! Sending you hugs, love, and support from this side of the globe!

Sandra Ann said...

Knitting is like a meditation the quiet rhythm of the needles and the wool is very soothing x

Anonymous said...

My cardiac nurses say that knitting is very good for your blood pressure, like most other rhythmic activities (that's what I tell Hubby when he moans about me picking up my needles ...again! It's Christmas soon what does he expect :) ) so it sounds like just what you need right about now, heres hoping that things steadily improve on the health front for you all this week. Lorna xx

dorinalouise said...

yes, you're in our prayers for good health and happy, more carefree days. xoxo

Jacqui said...

Sending our love and prayers too. xxx