Saturday 3 December 2011

DPP Day Three - Make and Cake

An afternoon to myself at make and cake.  The table was set with mince pies, cranberry scones and chocolate roulade, all gluten free, yippee!

 Tea at three.


 Mince pies and cranberry scone.


 Squidgy and light chocolate roulade.


A warming fire on a ...


... cold, dark, rainy December day.

I was very productive during my time away, I wove in the ends and added a button to my shalom cardigan, finished a pair of socks and began work on another UFO!  I'm determined to clear the backlog as I have a special knitted present in mind for a soon to be three year old girl.

We did encounter a splash of colour this afternoon, when Dianne showed a recently purchased gift to herself:

Cheers!



Advent Blessings San x 

2 comments:

Eva said...

What a pleasant day it must have been! I'm amazed at your knitting speed.

dorinalouise said...

cheers, san. what a lovely rainy quiet day :)