Saturday 4 December 2021

DPP Day Four - Saturday Snippets

 I did take a photo yesterday but the day ran away with me, what with a GP appointment for Pip just to check everything was OK and we were on the right track, thankfully we were and she is much improved, thank God :-)

We have had pretty heavy rain and blustery winds today, it felt dark all day for sure.  Still I picked up the camera and enjoyed finding items to photograph:





It's Mum H birthday tomorrow and she is staying with us until Monday.  One of her nieces sent this bouquet as a gift 😊



Shiny Cutlery.



Blue amongst the bubbles.



A beaded curtain of jewels.



Our Lady of Walsingham keeps me company in the kitchen.

3 comments:

doe said...

The photos are wonderful. I really enjoy seeing them, and Happy Birthday Mum H! Her flowers are beautiful.

doe said...

And we're so thankful that Pip is doing better! xoxo

Eva said...

Lovely flowers! How far is Walsingham from you? We had high winds and lots of rain, which turned to snow. Now all is white again. I am glad to hear that Pip is better again.