Wednesday 1 December 2021

DPP 2021 Day One ~ Poppy and Pip

 

You might have heard of baby wearing well what about cat wearing?!! 😻




" When you've finished snapping a zillion photos, I'd really like my tea!"

I think we can definitely say that Poppy is long suffering for sure 😂


Cannot believe it, it's the first of December, goodness me where has the year gone?  We celebrated the start of the month with a Covid booster for Dave and a hair cut for me, I think I got the better deal!  I'm still taking part in the morning light challenge so here is my blue sky photo from this morning:



This afternoon we also had a visit from a fellow Sue Ryder 'inmate' and it was lovely to meet up.  Dave and Ian reminisced and caught up on all the news from other fellow SR friends - they have a designated WA group for that cohort and it is a fairly lively chatting place.



4 comments:

Eva said...

Blue skies, how lovely! How is Dave doing? I had a haircut scheduled for Tuesday, but my stylist has a blood clot and is six months pregnant. Her boss, the owner of the salon, has a complicated shoulder problem, so the whole place is closed! I am not sure what to do now. We don't have many salons in the area that are any good. They cater more towards old ladies. Does Poppy never scratch?

Sandra Ann said...

Hi Eva, sorry to hear about your local hairdresser, Dave, Ben and Pip attend a lovely salon in the village hub but I still drive into Lancaster (35 minutes) for my usual hairdresser.

Dave is doing pretty well on the whole. It’s a bit of a worry with Pip she’s having extra blood tests to check thyroid and the PoTS is causing issues, we might have to add in another drug 😞. Poppy is ver long suffering when it comes to Pip’s cuddles and she never scratches 🙂

doe said...

Hello San, Poppy is so very good to cuddle with Pip and these are sweet photos. And it's great to be able to get together with friends. Very nice blue sky pic!

Eva said...

35 minutes would be quite close around here! I made an appointment with a different place, 45 minutes away for after Christmas. We will see how it goes.

Veronika had a thyroid test a while back, but it was okay. I hope that Pip's will be also. Poppy is really sweet.