Monday 2 December 2013

DPP :: Day Two ~ Moments

Pip is still off school, she is slowly improving but still has a terrible cough and so home is the best place to be.  Here are some snap shots of our day together:


Art time.
 
 

Hamming it up for the camera!
 
 

Learning a new life skill and taking great care not to burn the redundant hand, which is firmly placed well out of the way!
 
 

Poridgies, I think Katie Morag and Granny Island  would approve!
 
 

Heart shaped goodness.
 
This evening I attended my usual Monday night prayers, it was beautiful, uplifting and peaceful.  That single solitary candle on the wreath, reminded me of Jesus the light who overcame evil and the darkness of the world; no matter what may happen the battle has already been won, HE HAS THE VICTORY, HALLELUJAH!
 
 



2 comments:

Eva said...

Pip, you are a great iron-girl! Congratulations! And your drawings look exactly like Flora's. So cute!

devonmama said...

Can I borrow Pip?! Hope she is completely better real soon San. I love the sound of your Monday night prayers xx