Thursday 15 July 2010

Ordinary Days

Ordinary days : cleaning (a little), cooking (lots!), laundry, gardening, harvesting, bread making (thanks Dave!), Holy Mass (Sara, Benedict and Pip), visiting friends, Grandparents calling by, all amidst the chaos and unpredictability of chronic sickness.  During the difficult days arrow prayers are sent heaven wards at regular intervals and somehow, someway we make it through to the day's end.
"Here my cry, O God; listen to my prayer.

I call to you from the ends of the earth; my heart grows faint.  Set me high upon a rock; be my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy.
Let me dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in your wings' shelter."


Psalm 61 v 2-5




Pip helping Grandad mend the lounge door.



Outside art.



Trophy winner!







No comments: