Wednesday 18 April 2018

Woolly Wednesday :: Hydrangea Blanket

The labour of love hydrangea crochet blanket is finally finished :-)











 And with the left over yarn I am making triangular bunting for my garden shed! 
 Yes, remember the shed that was being built last year as a 50th birthday gift from Dave?  It just needs another coat of paint on the inside and then I'm moving in, with a camping chair, my blanket and bunting!  I will have to do a shed tour when it is all decked out and invite you over for virtual tea and cake ;-) 

4 comments:

Eva said...

So pretty, San!

Sandra Ann said...

Thanks it was fun to make and using the left over yarn for bunting is the icing on the cake 😀

dorinalouise said...

The blanket is gorgeous and I really look forward to the shed tour!!

Kezzie said...

Oh that is a wonderful blanket! Fab bunting too!