Sunday 10 December 2017

DPP :: All The Days!

Day Six ~ St Nicholas Day













Day Seven ~ Mum and Son Time

 A well deserved treat after a full day of maths and English including a comprehension test.  Regardless of the result, this was his first time in sitting a test and he is still smiling :-)


Day Eight ~ The First Batch Of Mince Pies


 Our home school friends came for lunch on Friday and so it was an excuse to indulge in some festive baking!


Day Nine ~ Flakes Of Snow


It didn't last but it kept the kids happy watching it fall.



Day Ten ~ Happy Feet


A coffee treat with my very dear long standing friend (of 34 years!) and avid reader of this blog.  As always Rondie, you never fail to cheer my spirits and it was just lovely to give you a great big hug :-)  Hope you have found somewhere nice to house the cyclamen x 

There is still ice on the ground and the temperature did not rise above 1C today.  It is Benedict's last week at college but he is currently dealing with a nasty cough and sore throat, so we will see how things pan out.  Although the college routine is great at setting the tone for the day, I will be glad not to have the commute over the next few weeks.  The challenge will be to keep my body clock in order otherwise I will be in a "pickle" come the New Year :-)

Happy Second Sunday Of Advent x 

3 comments:

Kezzie said...

I love your photos! The Papa Noel note was a lovely idea! Well done to Benedict. I am glad you got to see your friend too!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! x

Sarah said...

Lovely photos!

dorinalouise said...

Happy Advent, San. Your pictures are lovely and are a wonderful window into your world. Thanks for sharing :) I hope Benedict is soon feeling better and that you stay healthy over the hectic but fun holiday time. I'm glad you get a break from the commute. You are such a special and fabulous Mom :) I send you a big hug, xoxo, Dorina