Thursday 25 July 2019

Paper Box People

Pip spent yesterday afternoon with a fellow altar server from church.  The girls spent the afternoon crafting these paper box people, followed by painting their hair with washable pink and blue hair chalk and playing with Lego.  It was the first time that both girls had spent some time together outside of church and they got on really well.  





 Dave devised the hat for E's model apparently he is wearing a 'stove pipe hat' ala the iconic civil engineer, I K Brunel


Pip just loves blue hair!

We are in the throws of crazy politics and even crazier weather :-)  I love the heat but the humidity and temperature today has been quite a challenge.  It has been too hot to knit so I have been sewing instead, if all goes well I should have a new top to wear quite soon :-)

5 comments:

Eva said...

These are cute and funny! I did not know Pip was an altar server. How is the weather today?

Sandra Ann said...

Grey, miserable and rainy! I think the sun will return at some point over the next week, at least the garden has had a good watering!!

Eva said...

Well, I guess that is better than scorching heat! We also had rain and thunderstorms.

doe said...

THe top is beautiful and the paper box people are very cute.

gabriel martinez said...

Great readd thankyou