Monday 19 February 2018

Totally Bonkers!

What a night!  Dave has a chest infection and an MS relapse so antibiotics and steroids have been prescribed.  Ben is on his fourth hypo and I have had an allergic reaction to eggs again!

However,  we have had fantastic support from the on call GP surgery and a dear friend offered to drive over to the on call centre and collect the medicines.  Earlier in the evening this same friend felt a strong urge to pray for us, little did he know at that time what was going on at this end!  God is good :-)

Off to my bed, with the hopes of a not too disturbed night x 

7 comments:

Eva said...

Sleep well and hopefully everything will look brighter by tomorrow! I hope you will all get healthy again!

Sandra Ann said...

We had a good night and the beds for Dave will help for sure :-) x

Sandra Ann said...

Meds not beds!! LOL xx

Eva said...

This is funny! When I first read your reply, I thought I had overlooked something in your original post, something about beds.

dorinalouise said...

Love you San! You're in our prayers and we hope all of you are now on the mend!! xoxoxo

elli said...

Oh my! Prayers for you all! We are still in various stages of this Never Ending 'flu!

Sarah said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon. xx