Tuesday 3 January 2023

My Furry Friend

 Poppy has been my constant companion these past weeks she either knows I’m not well or taking advantage of an extra person to sit on šŸ˜‚. I saw the GP this morning and she’s requesting input/advice from cardiology and has requested a 24hr mobile ECG.  I had really bad tachycardia Sunday evening just before bed when my heart was racing at 130bpm for 45 minutes.  Even when I attempted going to sleep it was over 115bpm and then blow me it woke me up two hours later!  Needless to say I had very little sleep that night šŸ¤Ŗ. Yesterday wasn’t great but so far heart has remained stable today.  

In addition to heart issues I’m still dealing with swollen glands, sore throat, difficulty swallowing and my voice is affected on top of weakness in limbs and post exertional crash if I do anything, the GP visit meant I was horizontal this afternoon šŸ˜‚. My big achievement today was making sandwiches for tea and I’m calling that a win!  




6 comments:

sustainablemum said...

I am so very sorry to hear that you are still so poorly San. It sounds like you are getting good support from your GP, I do hope that continues and you get some answers on what is happening with your heart. Not getting a good sleep is really hard when we are so unwell, I am glad to hear that you are able to rest and I very much hope that is helping.

Eva said...

Maybe Poppy will help you sleep! Praying for answers soon! This must be exhausting and frustrating.

Sandra Ann said...

Thank you for the good wishes and prayers they are appreciated xx

elli said...

I'm so sorry San that you are still so ill with such strong symptoms! šŸ˜ŸI am praying for your peace of mind, and for your health to be restored.šŸ™šŸ½

Kezzie said...

A purring cat is a comfort in any situation. That picture of you and her is really sweet.
I am so sorry you have been suffering so much my lovely!xx

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kezzie
about purring cats, but am very sorry to hear how unwell you have been, and how exhausted you must be . I cannot offer any concrete help, but please be assured that you are in my thoughts and prayers
Siobhan x