Friday 18 August 2017

Deliciously Ella Flap Jack

Two posts in one week, nothing short of a miracle!  We had a visit from Nanna and Grandad H today and I actually managed to remain upright for the duration of the visit :-)  I did immediately take to my bed once they had gone however!  After my rest I spent some time in the kitchen making some delicious flap jack.  This one is for you RONDIE, do you remember the times when we used to eat raw flap jack mix, sitting in the kitchen at Furness Park?  Happy Days, dear friend :-) xx 











 

3 comments:

dorinalouise said...

I've never had these kind of flapjacks! I'll have to try it!

Sandra Ann said...

They were really good with a slightly squishy centre x

Kezzie said...

Well that looks very nutritious! I am not a fan of flapjacks but I can appreciate its goodness!!x