Wednesday 25 February 2015

Farm Visit

Here are the pictures from our farm visit last week, which I had intended to post on Sunday but was too tired.

 Feeding the goats.


 Holding a silky bantam...


 ... and stroking a very large rabbit!


 A roaming emu.


 Feeding a hungry horse.


 A mummy sheep and her newly delivered lamb.


 Colouring before lunch.


A great day out!

The theme for today over at 40 Acts was generosity.  I am still pondering a way of blessing another person with one of my possessions and since I have just recently had a massive clear out, the charity shop option was not an option today!  If you are interested in today's challenge then click on here

 

5 comments:

sustainablemum said...

Does it have to a possession? Could it be a act? Like giving someone a lift? Doing some shopping for someone whilst you do yours? Your farm visit looks great :)

Sandra Ann said...

Great ideas! In fact I have thought of something that I can give away too :-)

dorinalouise said...

What a wonderful day on the farm, San! The animals are all so sweet . . the bunny so soft :) Pip must have really enjoyed herself. And you too :)

Eva said...

Flora would have loved those animals. She always likes mother/child animals. She gets very distressed when a baby is without a mother. Even in stories.

Ken Mirr said...

Wow! The animals in that farm are so friendly, and I guess the large bunny has grown fond of humans stroking his lovely fur by now. I do hope everyone can have another fun trip like that again, because I'm sure that farm visit will be haunting you in a good way. Thanks for sharing!

Darren Lanphere @ Mirr Ranch Group